Home
Sponsored By:   DTS Law Firm
/Registration/FamilyAccounts.asp?org=HOCKEYCLUBFAIRBANKS.COM

My my My my

Hockey Club Fairbanks (HCF) is dedicated to bringing the highest level of coaching, training and life skills development to all our elite student-athletes that affords them the opportunity to compete together on a regional, national and international basis in the game of hockey.  Welcome, we're glad you're here.

Listed below are the available registration modules for the upcoming season that you may wish to register your son or daughter for.  Most tryout/assessment dates for all teams happen in August or September with teams chosen shortly after.  The season (games played) runs typically from Sept - March of any given year with a state tournament being competed for in March.  Once you have completed the registration process for the tier level desired, you will be sent an email confirmation of registration and a breakdown of when assessments are to take place.  Each module has a short description that can help guide you in placing your child in the desired skill, competitiveness, or age group for the upcoming season. 

Should you have any questions regarding registration, or need help completing the registration process, you may contact anyone on the HCF Board or the  .

2019-2020 USA Hockey Age Chart