Home
Sponsored By:   Alaska Mini Storage
/Registration/FamilyAccounts.asp?org=HOCKEYCLUBFAIRBANKS.COM

My my My my

Change Team: 
Fairbanks fest update Monday 1/18
by posted 01/17/2021

We play at 8:30am Monday 1/18 Polar ice. Please have player there no later than 8:15am well rested, and ready to skate.. there is still one more game happening currently this evening before we know who we play.. if you download the Tournament app it is a good way to stay updated. 
I will need volunteers for temps, score/clock, and cleaning please. Please text me if you are available to do any, as I will be checking players in and streaming the game to the HCF Facebook page. 

Bookmark and Share

Fairbanks fest updates!
by posted 01/16/2021

We will be using an app that will keep track of all games and bracketing this year for the Tournament. 
Please download the Tourney Machine App. Look for 2021 FairbanksFest

Bookmark and Share

Dryland
by posted 01/13/2021

I'm so sorry for the confusion tonight with dryland. I had what I thought was blocked on the main schedule and we were bumped. I'm going to look into this and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Bookmark and Share

Presidents Day Info
by posted 01/07/2021

Good morning team!

I have some info for the Presidents Day Tournament in Anchorage 2/5-2/7. Unforturnately I do not have exact dates/times or what teams we will be playing- usually don't get this until 1-2 weeks before. But from past experience I can let you know that games usually happen Friday-Sunday, SOMETIMES Monday for a championship if we make it that far. I've mainly ever seen the championship game held Sunday evening though. My family and I are traveling down Thursday afternoon, and most likely returning to Fairbanks Sunday night as of now... 

Our team will be staying at Hilton Garden Inn which is centrally located to most rinks. We have a group rate of $116/night if you use code "U12". 

https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/rooms/?ctyhocn=ANCAGGI&arrivalDate=2021-02-04&departureDate=2021-02-08&room1NumAdults=1&brandCode=GI&inputModule=HOTEL_SEARCH&ohwDeepLinking=true

Please let me know if there are any troubles, also you only have until 1/21/21 to book using this code. There is no dining in the hotel, and they do have a pool however it is limited occupancy.

With COVID, things will be a little different this year and team outings will likely not be accepted. Anchorage has strict COVID policies and as of right now I can't tell you if they will allow spectators in during the games. I understand this is a huge issue for some families traveling and I promise to update you as I hear more.... however please keep in mind that everyday something can change and the tournament has a possibility of being cancelled. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP if your player WILL NOT BE ATTENDING SO THE COACHES CAN PLAN.

Bookmark and Share

COVID Policies
by posted 10/26/2020

If you have questions regarding the HCF or Rink Covid Policies, please follow this link.

Covid Policies 2020-21 Season

Bookmark and Share

Contacts
Manager 
Division Manager 
Coach 
Asst Coach 
12U Coordinator 

Next 10 Events Full
Sponsored By