Home
Sponsored By:   Alcan Builders
/Registration/FamilyAccounts.asp?org=HOCKEYCLUBFAIRBANKS.COM

My my My my

Change Team: 
Facebook Team Page!
by posted 09/25/2020

If you are on Facebook, please add our group as I am not friends with most of you :) 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2417961478500154/?ref=share

Bookmark and Share

Last minute Ice Available
by posted 09/25/2020

Hello!

Coach Mann just reached out and we were given extra ice for practice this Saturday- TOMORROW 9/26 from 11:30-12:30 at POLAR, and again next Saturday 10/3/2020 from 11:30-12:30 at POLAR as well!. Sorry for the late notice

Bookmark and Share

1st Practice!
by posted 09/25/2020

Happy Friday!

Just wanted to remind everyone of practice on Monday 9/28 up at UAF. We will be having a parent meeting prior to practice at 6:15 outside to go over expectations this season with volunteers due to COVID procedures. If you can't make it, please let me know so I can touch base with you another way.

We have our two required jersey sponsors! A big thanks and shout out to AK Mini Storage and Spenard Builders Supply!

Please continue to try and get as many hoodie sponsors as possible. We would LOVE to get all 8 and then some :) 

I also need some players sizes and preferred numbers. I will be reaching out to you privately so please be sure to look for an another email. 

Thanks and hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to meeting and speaking to you all Monday!

-Whitney

Bookmark and Share

12U Skills Sessions
by posted 09/23/2020

Good morning team!

I received the instructions on how to get your player signed up for the skills skating sessions that occur EVERY SUNDAY. They are trying something new this go around for the skills sessions. HCF is allowing you to sign up for more than one session at a time. Below you will find 3 links to the upcoming skills sessions please make sure to choose the appropriate link (12U Youth for team Mann players)

In order for your child to participate, please sign them up as this is limited to only 40 players! They cannot just show up unfortunately.. If your player isn't going to make it, please let us know ASAP so we can get someone else in. The process is pretty straight forward...  Please let me know if you have any questions, or are having trouble (if the links don't work for whatever reason)

https://signup.com/go/yqjSOKc <-- Goalie Session

https://signup.com/go/ZVeGiRB   <-- 12U Youth

https://signup.com/go/agwwztb <-- 10/12 Girls

I will be sending a team e-mail later this week before our practice on Monday 9/28/2020 with information for the parent meeting that will be happening right before :) 

Thanks and hope you all have a wonderful week!

-Whitney

378-6043

Bookmark and Share

1st Practice & Parent Meeting
by posted 09/20/2020

Hello team!

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw that our 1st team practice is scheduled for Monday 9/28/2020 6:45pm-7:45pm @UAF Patty Ice. We will be meeting OUTSIDE (social distancing of course) for our parent meeting prior to practice (6:15pm) I can print and bring Sponsor Forms at that time if needed and you can meet the coaches.

Thanks and have a wonderful week!

-Whitney

Bookmark and Share

Welcome parents & players!
by posted 09/16/2020

Hello and welcome to the 2020-2021 12U B season! 
I don't know about you, but Coach Mann and I are so excited for this upcoming season! 
First off.. I'm Whitney, some of your kiddos may know my son Landon.. if not we look forward to meeting you all in the very near future. I will be helping manage Coach Mann's team this season and will do my very best to inform all of you everything you need to know, as soon as I know about it.
That being said, Coach Mann is encouraging all parents to sign their kiddos up for FREE skills skates on Sundays. This is a great opportunity for your player to get in some ice time before our season officially starts in a few weeks. An email was sent by HCF earlier this week with all the sign-up information, and I believe it's something that you will have to register for WEEKLY. 
Another topic that he wanted to encourage parents to be aware of, is finding team and hoodie sponsors. This is so important for our team and will help with many different expenses throughout the season for us! We need all players and families to get out there ASAP! The sooner, the better as a lot of local popular businesses love supporting Fairbanks youth hockey and are often hit up super fast. We would LOVE to have all 8 hoodie sponsors, and as many team sponsors as well. I can email the forms, or they can be found on the HCF website. 
Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or announcements. I am available by email or text- I do work Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm so if I don't answer right away please keep that in mind :) 

Thank you so much for your time & commitment and I look forward to seeing you all this upcoming season! 

Bookmark and Share

Roster Posted!
by posted 09/14/2020

The 2020-21 Team Roster is posted under the link on the left side of the page. 

Welcome and let's have a GREAT season!

Bookmark and Share

Contacts
Manager 
Division Manager 
Coach 
Asst Coach 
12U Coordinator 

Next 10 Events Full